A Supply Vision Ambassador is an individual familiar with Supply Vision and our TMS, WMS, Dispatch and/or Customer Portal products. Ambassadors are willing to share and promote Supply Vision, our products, services and team with prospective customers. Referrals that become customers qualify Supply Vision Ambassadors to receive a cash or gift card incentive for their referral.
How it works:
- Introduce us to your contact and potential customer, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via direct contact with an executive at Supply Vision.
- We will contact the individual directly to discuss their needs and arrange a demo, unless an introduction has already been provided.
- If the prospect becomes a Supply Vision customer, Supply Vision sends you an Ambassador incentive.
By being a Supply Vision Ambassador, you have a chance to receive a cash or gift card incentive.
- Who could benefit from using the Supply Vision TMS or WMS?
- A shipper or forwarder who is interested in growing their business and using a sophisticated SAAS based tool backed up by the best customer service in the industry.
- A company looking to reduce expenses related to paper transactions and human error – the Supply Vision software automates many customer service functions and enable customers to view their shipments in process.
- A customer looking to grow and add efficiencies using a web based TMS, WMS and Customer Portal. Increase volumes by automating processes, increase reporting functionality and integrated accounting system communication.
- A company looking for a service provider that will listen to their needs and collaborate.
- Increase customer satisfaction and build long lasting relationships.
* Legal Notice: Customer referral program does not apply to those companies with whom Supply Vision has already established contact. Finder’s fee is payable when the referred customer has paid required set up/monthly fees and remains an active, full‐paying customer for at least 90 days.